Thursday, February 12, 2009

No News is Good News...

There was a time when I use to love watching the news, I was a journalism major, and my entire life my grandmother and mother would spend most of there time spying on the neighborhood, I always liked to know what was going on, but lately the news just makes me mad. Not because of the violence and bad news, just all the stupid crap they report about.
The talking heads have become so biased and petty and at the same time there is no real investigations into the details anymore. And whats with those damn tickers that run news across the bottom of the screens, half the time all they give you is a headline and no real information. There are a few other details that bug the heck out of me, but that's enough ranting for now. I feel better.

Okay, one more thing....
"Octo-mom" as they call her is just an idiot and isn't worth the 5 minutes airtime she gets on the networks. So many things wrong with that whole situation. That is why I believe you should have to have a licence to be a parent, you need one to drive a car, hunt, fly, cut hair, why not for raising a child.

Okay, now I'm done.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. Someone like that should be forced to have her tubes tied. I feel sorry for all those kids. I can't imagine them having a quality life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch or read the news. I am not angry or bitter about the state of the world or the media. I am just blissfully unaware.

    ReplyDelete