Thursday, January 29, 2009

Caught in the act...


So last night, I'm leaving work. It's icy and the parking lot is dark, cars are parked all over the place since the lot was never plowed and nobody knew where the little white lines were. I'm walking through the rows of cars and something out of the ordinary catches my eye. It was one of those moments when you see something but your brain doesn't quite register what your looking at, so you just stop and stare for a moment until you realize that your gawking at two teenagers "playing" in a parked car.

They both saw me, but the moment was so quick that in thier heads they were thinking "maybe he didn't see anything", so I kept walking ( and laughing) to my car, which happen to be parked directly in front of the Shag-mobile. I unlocked my door (still laughing) sat in the front seat and just for fun, sat there for about 10 minutes. I didn't start the car, turn on the lights, nothing, just sat there.

I couldn't really see anything, from what I could see the two lovers were perfectly frozen, they didn't move an inch, statues really. So after about 10 minutes when I figured they were freaked out enough (and I realized I wasn't gonna get a free show) I started up the car and drove home.

I recalled a few times when I got caught in ackward situations and/ or positions by cops, mall security, random people walking by, it actually was always more of a rush for me, so in a way I hope I managed to encrease thier sexual experiance, or screw up any chances that guy may get again for a parking lot love session. Either way... I'm happy I parked there.

5 comments:

  1. AWWW!!! My very first comment!!! Thanks La Roo, you've just become a part of my history! Yeah I love communicating.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what happens in the blog world Mike. Keep doing what you're doing.
    Take Care, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!
    If you have read my blog (and I see that you are a follower - that is how I found you after all) you know that I have had more than one interlude in a vehicle. I am fairly certain that a security guy got a a glimpse of a show starring me and The Italian one night!

    Welcome to my suburbia, BTW, and the blogoshpere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brings a whole new meaning to "right place at the right time". Thanks for the warm welcome Suburban Hotwife

    ReplyDelete